Making a donation to the Donor Conception Network
DCN relies heavily on the generosity of our members and supporters to fund the vital work we do so your help is greatly appreciated.
To find out about the various ways to make a donation, please see below.
There are 6 easy ways to donate:
- You can donate using Total Giving here
- You can make a donation online through My Donate
- You can make a bank translfer using the following bank details: account number 00444065 and sort code 30-97-81 - using your surname and DONATION as the reference
- You can donate using PayPal
- You can send your donation in the post to DC Network, 154 Caledonian Road, London, N1 9RD. Please make your cheque payable to DC Network or Donor Conception Network,
- You can organise an event to raise money for the Network
For more details about some of these methods please see below. Don't forget to Gift Aid your donation to ensure we can maximise the most from your gift to us.
Make a regular contribution
You can also set up a regular payment or become a DCN Super Supporter using any of the options on this page https://www.dcnetwork.org/super-supporter-payment-plans
Online Making a single one off donation using your credit or debit card is one of the quickest and easiest ways to give.
By Post If you would prefer to send us a cheque, charity voucher, postal order or credit/debit card instruction, please download a donation form, print off a copy and send it back to us along with your donation to the address below.
Please make ensure that cheques and postal orders are crossed and payable to 'Donor Conception Network'.
If you decide to send us a donation by post don't forget to Gift Aid your donation.
Gift Aid - Making your donation go further
When you make a donation, if you are a UK tax payer, please don't forget to sign a Gift Aid mandate. This means we can reclaim the tax through the government's Gift Aid scheme, which will make your donation go even further. For example, on a donation of £10, we can claim back a further £2.50 in tax!
Download a Gift Aid Declaration form.
Download our Gift Aid FAQ's.
Use the Gift Aid Calculator below to see how much further your donation can go if you are able to Gift Aid it.