We are looking for new Trustees to strengthen its skill base and replace departing Trustees.
What we do:
- We provide support and resources to over 2,000 member families, mainly in the UK but also overseas. As well as working directly with families and donor conceived people, we work on their behalf advising clinics, policymakers and professional bodies.
- We run a busy support helpline, helping to address the social and emotional issues people face, as well as offering practical information and advice.
- We publish and distribute a unique range of resources, from children's storybooks and advice guides for parents and family members to DVD films featuring donor-conceived young people.
- We run conferences and workshops to help people prepare for parenthood, and to explore ways of telling children about their conception.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people, with a commitment to the aims of the Network, to join us as Trustees. We are interested to hear from applicants who have worked on committees, boards or as Trustees, and particularly applicants with experience of any of the following:
- Small business development and e-commerce.
- Human resources.
- Communications and social media.
Your covering letter should describe your interest in our work and the contribution you can make, and provide examples to demonstrate how your experience meets the personal criteria in the information pack.
Applications close on Friday 19 April 2019. Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be held in May. Final decisions will be made by the end of June. Appointments will begin formally in September 2019.
For further information or an informal chat about the role, please contact Claire Beasley - the current Chair - at firstname.lastname@example.org.