As a member of DC Network you will become part of our supportive community, and will have access to all our resources. You’ll be joining the largest specialist donor conception support organisation in the world!
Benetifs of membership:
- Personal connection with others- through contact lists, local groups, conferences
- e-Bulletin - stay informed and find out what is happening in the world of donor conception
- Library - NOTE March 2020 The library is currently disabled, due to COVID-19. You can view the library titles and order books from an online retailer such as HIVE or AMAZON. We very much hope to be able to reinstate the service in a few months.
- National conferences twice yearly - meet others and hear from speakers of their professional and personal experience
- Local groups - come join our meetups, meet local members, connect with others going through similar experiences
- Books for children and for parents - receive a discount as a member (make sure you are logged in before completing your purchase)
- Workshops to Prepare for DC Parenthood and Telling and Talking
- Members' only forum to connect with others on donor conception conversation topics
- DCN Journal - twice a year we send out a members' journal with fascinating and engaging content, including personal journeys, a summary of the latest of conference and our activities
- Contacts and connections - if you need to talk to someone who is in a similar situation, starting with your 'Welcomer' when you join the network
- Telephone or email help-line - we are here to talk about all things DC, to help signpost you and offer peer support.